National Association of REALTORS
In this video, Dr. John Weicher, Director, Center for Housing & Financial Markets at the Hudson Institute, takes a 20-year look at affordable rental housing. His analysis spans 1985-2005 and discusses how that housing availability has changed and why.
She will also reveal what the new real estate marketplace will look like and how you can be prepared for success. Her insights on market performance and developing trends have made her a popular guest on numerous news programs
Our discussion will highlight:
- National and local area construction and absorption trends
- Labor market observations
- NIC/NREI Investor Sentiment Survey results
- Transactions volume, pricing and cap rate trends
- Comparative commercial real estate investment performance returns
- Current trends and near-term outlook for seniors housing market fundamentals
Many risks on a project can be mitigated through steps at the beginning of the project. This topic will examine important steps that can be taken early in a project. It will also suggest how these early actions can be used to educate the other participants in the project on potential risks and steps that can be taken during the project to reduce these risks.