Automating commercial real estate ‘back end’ tasks is a major objective for running the enterprise efficiently and freeing up important resources for strategic planning and catalyzed innovation. This series kicks off with a deep dive into the digital infrastructure of most commercial real estate companies. It continues with reviewing opportunities for investment management automation and introduces proven use cases of process automation in commercial and corporate projects. Thought leaders from some of the most automated real estate organizations in our market share insights on their integration initiatives and talk about the challenges and benefits of their own process automation projects.
There are multiple investment management enterprise solutions on the market but picking the right set for your organization can be a challenging endeavor. This session features commercial real estate industry experts discussing their vendor selection process, the scope of their implementation, subsequent integrations, and their technology roadmap.
You’ll find out how to
- Apply your local market intelligence to refine this starting point with adjustments
- Subtract value for needed home improvements
- Further adjust a property’s value based on market and home conditions
- Adjust the weight of comps so you can judge which should be considered more
- Lead clients through the intricacies of market realities with easy-to-understand facts and graphics
- Create an RPR Seller’s Report that shows off your market expertise.
Presented by Procore's Director of Business Development Kris Lengieza, the 2019 forecast provides you with expert advice on planning for the year ahead and keeping up with the industry trends.
Get a Bigger Bang – With Your Mystery Shops: Why do we think mystery shops are an essential development tool? When judging is the driving force on reality shows like AGT or Iron Chef, we need to remember that a mystery shop is not used to judge but rather to track performance to develop and guide adults on a career path.