You’ll find out how to
- Apply your local market intelligence to refine this starting point with adjustments
- Subtract value for needed home improvements
- Further adjust a property’s value based on market and home conditions
- Adjust the weight of comps so you can judge which should be considered more
- Lead clients through the intricacies of market realities with easy-to-understand facts and graphics
- Create an RPR Seller’s Report that shows off your market expertise.
The real estate industry has entered a brand-new world. Over the past 18 months, the industry has undergone radically new and unusual challenges, original and unforeseen opportunities, sharply shifting demand fluctuations and different places and methods of working. Join AvidXchange for a captivating live discussion for real estate owners, developers, asset managers/REITs, and property managers. This session will be led by two incisive real estate industry experts.
Water leaks can significantly impact NOI at seniors housing properties: Toilets are the number one cause of water waste in seniors housing properties, Flood claims are the primary and most costly insurance claims among multi-unit properties.
Dodge Data & Analytics
This webinar features data on sustainability trends drawn from three Dodge Data & Analytics research reports. Continued growth in green building in the single family and multifamily markets are discussed, along with the factors influencing that growth and the products considered most valuable.