Things are different now. As return to office takes shape, the tenant experience will need to change. For operators, the new challenge is how to deliver value in response to the new demand of hybrid work.
Is space being used efficiently? Do your amenities fit your tenants’ needs? Are they able to make informed decisions about their space?
Find out how the informed use of data can show your tenants that you’re improving their bottom line—and improve yours at the same time.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
evaluate tenant traffic data
meet tenants’ changing needs
use data to be more competitive in the marketplace
futureproof your properties
Our discussion will highlight:
- National and local area construction and absorption trends
- Labor market observations
- NIC/NREI Investor Sentiment Survey results
- Transactions volume, pricing and cap rate trends
- Comparative commercial real estate investment performance returns
- Current trends and near-term outlook for seniors housing market fundamentals
In today’s commercial real estate landscape, most markets are highly saturated and developers are attempting to “out-amenitize,” “out-incentivize” and “out-build” the building next door. Commercial real estate is highly commoditized, but it doesn’t need to be especially for those armed with the right insights.
Watch the replay of our webinar with CRE Collaborative's founder, Andreas Senie, a veteran commercial real estate broker and technologist. Andreas gives us an in depth look at what his CRE Tech 2.0 service is all about, connecting the technology in your stack, so that it all works together.